Candle Instructions and Safety
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Allow candle to cool at least 30 minutes before touching or moving the candle after extinguishing.