Making our products safe
We are always striving to improve and make our products safer and environmentally friendly.
We use hand braided hemp wicks over cotton for a cleaner and more even burn.
Our candles are made with high quality 100% soy wax which is better for your home and the environment. Many other brands use paraffin in their candles which is derived from petroleum, coal, or oil shale. Paraffin has been found to contain known carcinogens ( cancer- causing agents).
Our Fragrances Oil
All fragrances oils are phthalate and cancer-causing ingredient free. When selecting our ingredients we avoid 5 hazard groups.
- Organ Toxins- These target specific organs and can cause adverse effects or disease.
- Reproductive Toxins- These can increase the risk of birth defects and affect reproductive organs.
- Acute Toxins- A single exposure can cause adverse effects.
- Mutagens- Can alter or change DNA.
- Carcinogens- Materials or ingredients Known to cause cancer.
Being an animal cruelty free and environmentally conscious company, we utilize a mixer of essential oils and some lab created ingredients instead of the natural oil in our fragrances. Examples are ingredients like Musk which is naturally made from an animal's gland or Oudh which comes from a threatened species of tree.
Our Flower Reed Diffuser base is a nontoxic silicone mixter. It is VOC ( Volatile Organic Compound) compliant across the United States and does not contain DPG. DPG (Dipropylene Glycol) is a commonly used solvent in home fragrance products. It is known to cause headaches.